You and Me Forever
September and October Midweek Series
Marriage is great, but it’s not forever. It’s until death do us part. Then come eternal rewards or regrets depending on how we spent our lives.
This seven session Bible study series, based on the book You and Me Forever, will challenge you to view your marriage like never before. These seven inspiring videos will help you dive deeper into the content of the book as you explore themes like:
- It's until death do us part. Then comes eternal rewards or regrets depending on how we spent our lives.
- While we cannot allow lesser things to destroy our marriages, we also cannot allow marriage to distract us from greater things.
- A jealous God asks us to pursue Him first and most. Then life makes sense, and everything falls into its proper place.
- Love, laughter, and intimacy were all created to be enjoyed. So there is a way to love family deeply without ignoring heaven.
- It all comes down to our focus.
- Jesus was right. We have it all backwards. The way to have a great marriage is by not focusing on marriage.
Note: This video series works best in conjunction with the book. A link to purchase or download the book is below.